Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHemophiliaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I am scheduled for diagnostic mammogram. I have factor VIII levels in the low 40% and tend to bruise easily. Worried about the mammogram causing significant bruising so am wondering about the experiences of others.

December 16, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member

yes.. I hope you have a better experience than I have!

December 20, 2019
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member

I’ve had a few and never had a problem

April 2, 2022
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member

Fortunately I've been good. No bruising at all.

March 28, 2022
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member

I’ve had bruising getting my blood pressure checked but have survived the mammograms just fine so far.

January 8, 2022
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member

Yes everytime!

June 8, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ann Arbor, MI

A MyHemophiliaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clemson, SC

A MyHemophiliaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sturgeon Bay, WI