Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHemophiliaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Buffalo, NY
June 24, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member

I use Diclofenac cream with no problems. I can take small doses of NSAIDS infrequently, but they don't "sit well" with my guts...and they REALLY cause bleeding/bruising problems for me. (I still use them because my "real" pain meds got taken away with all of the federal guidelines and opiate epidemic B.S., but it is VERY unwise to use them, the NSAIDS)

July 19, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Miami, OK

A MyHemophiliaTeam Member asked a question 💭