Connect with others who understand.

sign up log in
About MyHemophiliaTeam


Questions + Answers

Don't see your question? ask question

Top 1 search results

Health Insurance

Health Insurance

I live in Michigan, and we have Childrens Special Health, that covers hospitalizations, factor, and supplies, with no cap.
I'm looking to moving somewhere possibly warmer in the future, and I'm curious about coverage in other states. I'm a very special, and severe case, and want to be sure I'll get the coverage that would keep me healthy.
If you care to share, that would be amazing.

A MyHemophiliaTeam Member said:

If you have hep c don't come to sc Medicaid will denie you for treatment.

posted about 4 years ago