Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHemophiliaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Moorhead, MN

My VW is mild, so I have not always given it the credit it deserves in causing complications in my life. But I was diagnosed with idiopathic hypersomnia (non REM narcolepsy) several years ago. I found out a year and a half ago I was misdiagnosed and had iatrogenic hypersomnia caused by an antidepressant. I thought I was completely cured when I stopped taking that medication, and my improvement really is a miracle. But I have always been a little more fatigued than the average person. I always… read more

May 9, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyHemophiliaTeam Member

I get extremely fatigued even tho I’m mild...also looking for fatigue relief

January 28, 2019

Related Questions

View All